FIU Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
The FIU Alumni Association Legacy Scholarships are available to undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time during the fall semester at the time of disbursement (Fall 2019).
The applicant must:
• Have a parent, grandparent, sibling that is a graduate of FIU.
- The recipient should plan on attending the FIU Fishing Tournament Dock Party scheduled for June 15, 2019, where the awards will be presented.
Each recipient will receive a non-recurring award of $3,000.
1. Academic Merit: 3.0/4.0 cumulative GPA at time of application.
2. Legacy: The applicant must be a student who has a parent/grandparent/sibling that is a graduate of FIU.
3. Enrollment: Applicant must be admitted as a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student at FIU and must be enrolled full-time (12 undergraduate credit hours or 9 graduate credit hours).
Note: Students who have completed less than 15 credits at FIU must provide an unofficial transcript from FIU and official transcript(s) from the high school, college or university previously attended.
4. Admitted incoming freshman, current freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student standing. All majors are eligible.
Questions- Contact the Office of Scholarships at 305-348-0349 or email@example.com.