Carnival Gold Scholarship
Carnival Gold Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Full-time undergraduate student that will graduate from a Florida high school in 2022
• Admitted in FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management for Summer 2022/Fall 2022
• Minimum 3.5 GPA
• Must demonstrate financial need by completing FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/)
• Students must be a citizen of the United States or a U.S. lawful permanent resident
• 1-2 page personal statement
• Need statement
- In-person interview for selected candidates
5 renewable, full-tuition scholarships (including tuition/fees, room & board, books, academic tutoring, etc) of up to $20,000/year ($80,000/max)
Students must also make an appointment to meet with the Chaplin School of Hospitality’s Career Development Office once they have been offered an award for disbursement of award.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://hospitality.fiu.edu/carnival/.