Richard Elias, MD Cardiac Nursing Scholarship Fund
Recipient(s) of the Richard A. Elias, MD Cardiac Nursing Scholarship shall meet the following criteria:
• Be currently fully admitted and enrolled in a Nursing program (BSN, MSN, and/or DNP program) at FIU in the Nicole Wertheim College of Nursing and Health Sciences (NWCNHS).
• Seeking to advance their degree in the cardiovascular arena of nursing
• Submit a short biography of themselves and their goals relevant to the advancement of cardiovascular care
• Scholarship amounts will vary based on student need, there is no minimum or maximum per student and will be used only for tuition and books (unless approved by MHRI)
• Submit an annual report to Miami Heart Research Institute of their status and how the scholarship helped them