UWS Miami Bayside Foundation Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 credits) at the time of disbursement (Fall 2019 and Spring 2020)
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Resident of the City of Miami with a zip code of 33127, 33137, 33136, 33131, 33145, 33135, 33125, 33130 or 33128.
• Write a personal statement demonstrating interest in business, leadership and/or entrepreneurship.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.