PayDayAllDay launches the ongoing PDAD Scholarship as a tribute to our ambition of promoting borrowing responsibility among Americans. We at PayDayAllDay believe that by providing the top performing students the chance to participate in this competition, our contribution to the well-being of the society will be twofold: on the one hand, the winners will benefit from a decreasing financial burden, and on the other side, they will get financially literate thanks to researching and proposing the right solutions for some of the most stringent financial problems of the American society.
A $500 Scholarship will be awarded two times a year and on an ongoing basis from our Scholarship fund, aiming at helping students cover their study-related costs.
How to Enter
The Applicants are expected to submit to email@example.com an original Video or Infographic, along with a 750 words Essay discussing one of the following topics.
- The Hidden Dangers of Long-Term Debt
- Irresistible Purchases that I Regret Spending my Credit on
- The Practical Financial Lessons that Adulthood Teaches You
The Deadline for submission of the Works throughout the year are: April 30th.
- Full-time enrollment in high school or at least part-time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
- U.S. citizenship
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
The winner will be selected and announced on our website within three weeks after each Deadline.