Gregory B. Wolfe Ambassador Scholarship
1. Must be full-time undergraduate student (enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester);
2. Must have at least 60 college credits;
3. Must be a declared International Relations major;
4. Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA;
5. Must demonstrate financial need; and
6. Must be a foreign student.
Application Due Date
Friday, March 04, 2022
Must submit a typewritten essay of no more than three pages (double-spaced, 12 pt font) describing the reasons that led him or her to seek a degree in international relations at Florida International University and their professional aspirations.
$1,000 for the forthcoming academic year(2022-2023) to be used for tuition and disbursed as $500 each Fall and Spring semester.
Award will be presented at the Department’s annual end-of-year awards ceremony.