UWS General Scholarships
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL UNIVERSITY WIDE SCHOLARSHIPS — the criteria below applies to all University-Wide Scholarships, unless otherwise specified under the additional specific criteria for each award:
• Fully admitted, undergraduate or graduate, degree-seeking students.
• Undergraduate student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Graduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time: At least 12 undergraduate credits or 9 graduate credits during the term of the award (Fall 2020-Spring 2021), unless otherwise indicated.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
This one application is used to award several scholarships.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.