UWS Castor Advertising Scholarship
Fall 2020-Spring 2020 Award
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 credit hours) at the time of disbursement Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions. (Will be taken from the general application)
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Junior or Senior
• Marketing Major with an advertising minor or Public Relations Advertising and Applied Communications Major
• Demonstrate an interest in Hispanic or Hispanic-American Culture via essay on “Advertising and the Hispanic Market”
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 305-348-0349.