UWS Brittany Comeau Memorial Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 credit hours) at the time of disbursement Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions. (Will be taken from the general application)
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Preference will be given to students who are past residents of Haiti or descendants of past residents of Haiti with a demonstrated interest in women’s issues (as determined by applicant’s personal statement).
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.