UWS Badia Spices Jose Marti Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 credit hours) at the time of disbursement Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions. (Will be taken from the general application)
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Must be a resident of Miami Dade or Broward County
• Applicant must submit an additional one-page essay on one literary work or speech by the Cuban writer and orator, Jose Marti.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.