Panorama Travel Scholarship
- Scholarships Awarded for Summer 2020**
Award Amount: $500.00
The Panorama Travel Scholarship Endowment was established in 2016 by Panorama Travel to support study abroad programs in the College of Communication, Architecture and The Arts.
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of selection.
- Recipients can be in any CARTA major, at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Funds are to be used to participate in a CARTA study abroad program.
- Students must have a demonstrated record of community service.
- Interested students must submit a one-page letter explaining the importance of foreign travel to their academic and professional career trajectories.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a professor who can attest to student’s academic potential.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a professor who can attest to your academic potential.
- Please upload a one-page letter explaining the importance of foreign travel to your academic and professional career trajectories.