Krell International Relations Scholarship
1. Must be a full-time graduate student, or undergraduate student with at least 60 credits;
2. Must be a declared major in international relations (B.A. or Ph.D.)/international studies (M.A.);
3. Must be making satisfactory progress towards their degree (at least a 2.5 GPA);
4. Must demonstrate financial need;
5. Must be specializing in the study of the Middle East, European or Asian Affairs as demonstrated by course selection or certificate enrollment; and
6. Must be a U.S. citizen.
Application Due Date
Friday, March 13, 2020
Must submit a typewritten original essay of no more than three pages (double-spaced, 12 pt font) describing the reasons that led him or her to seek a degree in international relations, their interest in the Middle East, European or Asian Affairs, and their professional aspirations.
$1,000 for the forthcoming academic year(2020-2021) to be used for tuition and disbursed as $500 each Fall and Spring semester.
Award will be presented at the Department’s annual end-of-year awards ceremony on Tuesday, April 7th.