UWS C.A.M.P. 4 Justice Endowment
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Fully admitted undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking student
• Undergraduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and Graduate students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA
• Student must be enrolled FULL-time (12 undergrad/9 graduate) at the time of disbursement Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
• Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Submission of a typed personal statement (double-spaced, two-page maximum) that describes your career/professional ambitions.
• Submission of (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
• Personal statement or essay indicating his/her vision of the role of human rights in our society and his/her dedication to the furtherance of human rights.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.