Woodfield Laundromat Express Scholarship
Capable people change the world. When we are effective in our personal, social and professional lives, individuals and society as a whole benefit. To this extent, higher learning not only makes an individual more capable but builds confidence in their ability to take responsibility for their own continuing personal and professional development; prepares them to be effective within the circumstances of their lives; and promotes a desire to develop, acquire and apply their knowledge and skills. We’re excited to offer these scholarships to all students who are on their own journeys to becoming more capable.
Your talent and enthusiasm can take you all the way. Craft responses to a couple of questions to showcase your ingenuity, provide documentation and submit.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be enrolled in an accredited academic institution during the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Not be an employee or a family member of an employee for Woodfield Laundromat Express Inc.
- Undergraduates and graduates; and
- Students in any major to apply.
Craft your responses to the essay prompts below in no less than 1,000 words, single-spaced in 12-point Times (or similar) font.
How will you make the world a better place? (750 words min.)
Be creative. If you need inspiration, this is a great opportunity to
think about the impact you want to have.
*How will you use the scholarship reward? (250 words min.)/
Be sure to include:
- First and last name
- Academic Institution currently enrolled
- Email address and phone number
For more information please click the “Visit” button below