International Wine and Food Society Foundation Scholarship
The IWFS Foundation, Inc. and The International Wine and Food Society – Miami Branch, Inc. is offering The International Wine & Food Society Foundation Scholarship (IWFS Scholarship) to undergraduate students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding hospitality students who distinguish themselves outside the classroom through involvement with the Chaplin School, in campus activities and/or community events. Some experience in the wine and food industry is expected.
- Must be enrolled in FIU’s Wine or Food program with the intent of making it his/her career
- Incoming Summer 2019/Fall 2019 admits
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a Florida resident
- Must have completed FAFSA demonstrating financial need
- Must agree to send an email or letter to the Foundation and FIU once every 2 years after you leave FIIU for a period of 10 years, updating the Foundation on their work experience which includes listing the positions you held and your employers for the previous two years.
Two Florida resident students will be selected and awarded full tuition (tuition costs only).
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.* Students are also required to meet with the CSHTM Career Services Office before disbursement, if awarded. Students can make an appointment through Handshake. Appointments are with the CSHTM Career Services Office.