Dr. Peter Ricci HSMAI South Florida Scholarship
The HSMAI South Florida Chapter has established a Scholarship Program to assist students who are pursuing a career in hospitality Sales and Marketing, General Hospitality Management or Revenue Management. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit in two categories.
- Students enrolled in a full-time Baccalaureate/Graduate Degree Candidate category at an accredited hospitality tourism program at a college or university located in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier, or Lee counties.
- Students enrolled in a part-time program (as stated above) or pursuing an Associate’s Degree from an accredited hospitality tourism program at a college or university located in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier, and Lee counties.
• Accepted as a Freshman or currently enrolled as a student in a hospitality curriculum, pursuing a degree (as detailed in the Program Description)
• An intention to pursue a career in hospitality sales and marketing, management or revenue management
• Must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours within the calendar year to either the HSMAI South Florida Student Chapter or the HSMAI South Florida Chapter.
• Good academic standing of a minimum of 2.8 GPA
• Completed application form
• Transcript from current college/university of high school
• Two recommendation letters
• Current resume
• One personal essay, either written (minimum of 500 words) or as a creative expression (video, photo montage or art mosaic)
Send completed applications to:
HSMAI South Florida Chapter
c/o Diane Levine-Benjamin
For more information please visit: https://connect.hsmai.org/southflorida/scholarship11