Ketogenic Diet Research Scholarship
At Kiss My Keto, we’re committed to providing you with reliable and research-backed information about the ketogenic diet. We value the importance of health education and making well-informed decisions about the food we eat.
So, we’re offering a $2500 scholarship to a student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in the US. Focus of study must be nutrition, dietetics, food technology, or food sciences.
We believe in equal opportunity and anti-discrimination. Thus, decision are not based on age, race, religion, or special needs.
Please read the eligibility requirements and guidelines before applying.
- A permanent U.S. Resident or citizen.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Studying nutrition, dietetics, food technology, or any food science related courses.
- Funds must be used towards a project, study, or research focused on the ketogenic diet.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
What You Need To Send Us:
A short 60-90 seconds video explaining how our scholarship could help you with a project or studies on the keto diet. You can use university websites or NIH to find something interesting to tell us.
Acceptance letter from your university or college.
- Current university transcripts with your cumulative GPA.
How to Apply
Please fill and send the application form with the documents requested above.
For more information please visit: https://www.kissmyketo.com/pages/ketogenic-diet-research-scholarship