The Community Superhero Scholarship
The Community Superhero Scholarship from D. Miller & Associates, PLLC awards a $1,500 scholarship to one deserving student who exemplifies what it means to be a hero to their community.
Qualified applicants must meet these eligibility criteria:
- 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Demonstrable history of community service and volunteerism
- Submit an essay on the topic below
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
How are you a superhero in your community?
Please write 500 to 1000 words answering the question above. Your essay must describe your community service and how it has made a difference in the lives of others in your community.
How To Apply
Use the form on the right side of the scholarship page to apply. Please fill out all required fields, submit your unofficial transcript, and submit your essay in PDF format.
The deadline to apply for the 2019 Community Superhero Scholarship is June 30, 2019.
Applications submitted after the deadline or submitted in any manner other than by using the form will not be considered.