Braman Scholars Completion Grant
The Braman Scholars Completion Grant is awarded to students within 30 credits of graduation for up to $1,000. Semester distribution is based on your anticipated graduation date and financial need.
• Be admitted to an undergraduate degree program for the semester of the Braman Scholars Completion Grant. Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive the Braman Scholars Completion Grant.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and be within 30 credits of graduation, with a planned graduation term of Spring 2019, in the semester that the grant is first awarded. You must have a 2.0 GPA and remain on track to graduate to receive the award in subsequent semesters.
• Be enrolled for the appropriate amount of hours and courses needed to graduate and not have any outstanding financial obligations with the University for a previous term.
• Commitment to meeting with your advisor, completing a Handshake profile, and developing a plan for graduation & post-graduation.
• Funds are limited so apply as soon as you are able. You will be notified if you are selected to receive the grant.
Questions? Contact the Office of Scholarships at 305-348-0349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.