Dogbabe Scholarship Contest 2017
When you train a pet and raise them socially acceptable with good behavior and manners, then you do your child too. Many studies have proven that pet owners can better manage a concern and team in a better, appreciable manner. Raising a pet can also bag you health benefits. We are passionate about raising dogs, and the team grows as our dog babies grow! Just share your best experience with dogs and win a $1000 worth scholarship!
How to win the scholarship?
- Write an inspiring story of your life with dog in 400-500 words. We will guide you through the topic of an essay!
- Add the essay in Google doc, with the details. (High school seniors, College Youth are allowed to participate)
- Fill the Google form with details here.
- Submit the essay by November 30, 2017.
How does your dog influence your life?
- Success or failure, dogs stay with their pet parents. We need a personal as well as social touch in your essay. The story must be inspiring which makes other youth to rescue a dog!
- Here are some thoughts which will make your story more inspiring!
- Does your dog mean to love you?
- How do you care for a dog in a trendy way?
- How your dog differs in a relationship with you?
- Do your dogs take out your depression, stress, and anxiety which makes you keep going through goals?
- How did you train him/her by studying the mental strength?
Eligibility Rules and Regulations:
- You need to be the citizen or part of United States.
- You must be a freshman, sophomore, junior in college or pursuing high school as a senior. We have the rights to verify the date of your college or high school graduation.
- If you are a high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 and above.
- If you are pursuing college, then your GPA must be 2.5 and above.
- You must not be connected to any of our staffs directly.
- Eligibility is subject to terms and conditions, and you can go through it here. Further, the essay sent by you will be published on the website, publications and much more to promote our brand.
To apply, visit: http://dogbabe.com/college-scholarship/