Growing Your Community Scholarship
Community is at the heart of any good personal injury law firm. At Kaine Law, we desire to improve our local area by helping injured people get justice and compensation for harms they suffered through no fault of their own. But we recognize that there are hundreds of ways to help grow your community.
We developed the Growing Your Community Scholarship as a way to reward and encourage students who think about and implement ways to serve others. This can be something as simple as volunteering at a soup kitchen or as complex as creating your own non-profit.
There is no better way to assist others in improving their communities than by encouraging education, but schooling often costs a prohibitive amount of money. That’s why we offer $1,500 to the person who shows true dedication to their community.
In order to be eligible for the Growing Your Community Scholarship, you must submit your application using the form on this page. An application should include a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay describing your dedication to your school and the local community at large.
Applicants must also meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the $1,500 award:
- GPA of at least 3.0
- Admitted to or enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate school in the U.S.
- OR Enrolled in an accredited high school in the U.S. (AND admitted to a accredited college)
- Provide proof of enrollment or acceptance into accredited institutions
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Growing Your Community Scholarship
- Application submitted by the deadline of June 15, 2023
Please submit an unofficial transcript showing your GPA as well as proof of your acceptance or enrollment in an accredited institution with your application.
For more information, click the Visit button below