The Kemper Scholars Program
The Kemper Foundation has donated a generous gift to FIU to fund students in the College of Business.
- Must be enrolled in or accepted for admission to FIU’s College of Business
- Must be a junior or senior
- Majoring in an area related to the insurance industry such as Finance, Data Analytics, Actuarial Science or Business
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need. Need will be determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must NOT be an employee or the child of an employee of any of the Kemper family of insurance companies
For questions please contact the Office of Scholarships by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-348-0349.
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 1-2 page essay about your career goals and an explanation of why financial assistance would be helpful in meeting those goals.