Swietelsky Family First Generation Honors College Scholarship
i. Recipients must be the first generation in their family to attain a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible).
ii. Recipients must be residents of the State of Florida; Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident
iii. Recipients must be degree-seeking undergraduate students enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours per semester.
iv. Recipients must demonstrate financial need by completing the national Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Choose the ethnicity that best describes you:
- Please provide a short personal statement describing your educational and careers goals, and your financial need.
- Are you or will you be a first generation college graduate in your family?
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.