BMI Eminent Scholars Program Scholarship
Established by BMI Financial Group, Inc., this scholarship aims to support first generation undergraduate students who are enrolled full time in the College of Business.
1. Degree-seeking College of Business Major
2. 3.5 cumulative GPA
3. First generation in family to attain a college degree (neither of the student’s parents earned a college degree at the baccalaureate level or higher; students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible). FASFA must indicate that neither parent’s education level is above high school.
4. Qualify as a Florida resident for tuition purposes.
5. Enrolled for a minimum of 6 credit hours per term as a degree-seeking undergraduate student. Some First Gen Scholarships will require full-time enrollment.
6. Demonstrate financial need by completing the national Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be eligible for a Pell Grant.
1. Upload an essay on one of two provided topics.
2. Upload an up to date unofficial transcript.
3. Upload a resume.
1. Eligible candidates will be required to participate in a workshop. Details will follow.
2. Finalists will be required to participate in an interview in March.
3. Recipients will participate in a mentorship program for one semester. Details will follow.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or 305-348-0349.