Hospitality Graduate Scholarship
Scholarships are available to admitted graduate Hospitality Management Students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, BEGINNING IN SUMMER 2020 ONLY. If you were admitted or started in a previous semester, you are not eligible. If you are starting in a future semester, please wait until the scholarship application for your start date opens.
Must be fully admitted student to Summer 2020 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including:
- Real Estate Specialization
- Revenue Management Specialization
- Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization
- Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization
- Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management (applicable towards Hospitality Management degree only)
Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award – Summer 2020 & Fall 2020)
Minimum 3.25 GPA as calculated by the Graduate Admissions Office (3.25 GPA in upper-division 60 credits)
To apply, students should submit a scholarship application including:
- Applicants must write a 1 – 2 page statement of professional goals, including reasons how receiving a scholarship is going to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Current resume
$2,000.00 ($1,000 each in Summer 2020 and renewable for $1,000 in Fall 2020 with 3.0 GPA)