FIU Online Corporate Education Initiative Scholarship
This scholarship is eligible to students who are:
- Employees of companies which are partners of FIU Online’s Corporate Education Initiative (http://fiuonline.fiu.edu/corporate)
- Employees of organizations making an impact in our communities and industries
- Members or participants of industry organizations which are partners to FIU Online
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students in any of the below fully online programs. Scholarship award varies by program, as listed below. Scholarship recipient selection is competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Total Scholarship Award:
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (Award of $2,500)
- Master of Science in Construction Management (Award of $2,500)
- Master of Science in Logistics Engineering (Award of $2,500)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering: Network Security (Award of $2,500)
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management (Award of $2,475)
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management (Award of $2,250)
- Master of Public Health (Award of $2,700)
- Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction: Curriculum Development (Award of $1,800)
- Master of Science in Special Education: Autism Endorsement (Award of $1,800)
- Master of Science in Higher Education Administration (Award for $2,050)
To qualify for the scholarship, the student must:
- Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs
- Maintain continuous enrollment each semester
- Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline
- This application is for students starting their program Spring 2020
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarship amounts are subject to change. The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, and requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program. Scholarships are non-transferable.
Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Corporate Education Initiative Scholarship.