Los Angeles DUI Attorney Diabetes Scholarship
Many of us involved in the site have seen firsthand how diabetes can change a life. Often, it comes without warning and it can radically alter how a person lives from day to day. But we also believe that diabetes should not be an impediment to pursuing your dreams. We want to help a student with diabetes complete their college education and launch their career.
We urge all eligible students to apply, and we look forward to reading the essays and bestowing this scholarship.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes (any type)
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay using our online form.
Choose ONE of the topics below and write an essay of 500-1,000 words.
- What is one way that diabetes has shaped or changed your plans in life? How did confront your diabetes and push forward to your goals?
- What one thing do you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats diabetes?
- Picture yourself when you first learned you had diabetes. If you could go back and give one piece of advice to yourself, what would it be?
For more information please visit: https://www.losangelesduiattorney.com/los-angeles-dui-attorney-diabetes-scholarship/