Hospitality Graduate Scholarship
Scholarships are available to admitted graduate Hospitality Management Students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, BEGINNING IN SPRING 2020 ONLY.
Must be a Florida Resident (for tuition purposes)
Must be fully admitted student to Spring 2020 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including:
- Real Estate Specialization
- Revenue Management Specialization
- Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization
- Mega Events Specialization
- Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management (applicable towards Hospitality Management degree only)
Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award – Spring 2020 & Fall 2020)
Minimum 3.25 GPA as calculated by the Graduate Admissions Office (3.25 GPA in upper-division 60 credits)
To apply, students should submit a scholarship application including:
- Applicants must write a 1 – 2 page statement of professional goals, including reasons how receiving a scholarship is going to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Current resume
$3,000.00 ($1,500 each in Spring 2020 and renewable for $1,500 in Fall 2020 with 3.0 GPA)