Hospitality Graduate Scholarship
Scholarships are available to admitted graduate Hospitality Management Students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, BEGINNING IN FALL 2019 ONLY.
Must be fully admitted student to Fall 2019 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including:
- Real Estate Specialization
- Revenue Management Specialization
- Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization
- Joint Degree in International Real Estate and Hospitality Management (applicable towards Hospitality Management degree only)
Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award – Fall 2019 – Spring 2020)
Minimum 3.25 GPA as calculated by the Graduate Admissions Office (3.25 GPA in upper-division 60 credits)
To apply, students should submit a scholarship application including:
- Applicants must write a 1 – 2 page statement of professional goals, including reasons how receiving a scholarship is going to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Current resume
$2,000.00 ($1,000 each in Fall 2019 and renewable for $1,000 in Spring 2020 with 3.0 GPA)