FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship
FIU Online will award scholarships acknowledging academic achievement to students in select online graduate programs who exhibit strong academic credentials upon admission.
- Admission to an applicable online graduate program at FIU
- Minimum 3.25 GPA in upper-division undergraduate coursework based on transcript evaluation
- Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline
- This application is for students starting their program Summer 2019
Note: Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship. Scholarship amounts are subject to change. The award will be divided and applied over multiple semesters in equal installments, and requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the program selected. Scholarships are non-transferrable.
- FIU Online
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select your graduate online program of interest: