Honors College Study Abroad Scholarship
Are you very interested in participating in an Honors College Study Abroad Program in summer 2020? The Honors College is committed to funding a select number of students with a full program scholarship of up to $4000.00 so you can learn in an exciting overseas environment.
• Current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
• Essay/personal statement (2-page, double-spaced) stating the program you would like to attend, why you wish to participate in the selected Study Abroad program, and why you should be selected as a recipient of the scholarship.
• Must be eligible to participate in the Study Abroad program, of which the 6 IDH credits will satisfy open Honors College curriculum requirements.
• Financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
• Award covers full program cost, with airfare, up to a maximum amount of $4000;
• Tuition and personal expenses are not included;
• Awards are only valid for the 2019-2020 academic year;
• The declared program cannot be changed;
• All Study Abroad academic and policy requirements must be met.
Winners will be announced by March 25
*UPDATE: There has been a delay in reviewing. Announcements will be made the week of March 25 *