Gerald C. Grant, Jr. Honors College Scholarship
The scholarship is open to all eligible Honors College students; however, preference may be given to students of African-American descent. To be eligible, students must be either an entering or current Honors College student in good standing (minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA) and provide evidence of motivation, character, and potential.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you of African-American descent?
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement (2-page, double-spaced) in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- How would receiving this scholarship benefit you?
- Are you or will you be a first generation college graduate in your family?