Cameron G Scholderer Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students of the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. *Spring 2020 Award. *
- Must be a Junior enrolled for a minimum of 9 credit hours/semester
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must have participated in the South Beach Wine and Food Festival or have a proven interest in beverage innovation, as well as demonstrate exemplary leadership that reflects the legacy of Cameron G. Scholderer
- Essay – (Submit short essay providing a statement sharing that you have participated in the SOBE Wine and Food Festival or statement on your proven interest in beverage innovation, examples and details is highly recommended).
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a beverage management faculty member or representative of the festival management team highlighting the student’s demonstration of exemplary leadership skills.
- Each recipient is to serve as a mentor to the following recipient so that the leadership qualities that Cameron G. Scholderer demonstrated are conveyed to each scholarship recipient.
- Award(s) will be made for spring semester of the junior year, and be renewed for the students senior year as long as the student continued to meet eligibility criteria.
If selected as a recipient for this scholarship, please note the following:
Prior to disbursing your award, it is imperative that a “thank you” letter, a brief biography and an appropriate head shot be submitted via AcademicWorks.*