Ruth Andrade-Jose Alberto Maldonado Zavala First Generation Honors College Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all eligible Honors College students. However, preference will be given to students who are planning on pursuing a degree in computer science or engineering.
- Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
- In the first generation of their family to complete a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible);
- Resident of the state of Florida;
- Enrollment for a minimum of six credit hours per semester;
- Have financial need as determined through the FAFSA and be eligible for a Pell Grant;
- Preference will be given to first generation freshmen students who are planning on pursuing a degree in computer science or engineering.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.
- Honors College
- Supplemental Questions
- All applicants must submit an essay/personal statement in which you describe your career goals, reasons for choosing the profession, and where you would like to work in the future. Remember, this is often the best opportunity you have to speak directly to the scholarship review committee! Please check spelling and grammar carefully before submitting your essay. We recommend you compose the statement in a different word processing program and then paste it into this box. Must be a minimum of 1,000 words.
- Please provide a short personal statement describing your educational and careers goals, and your financial need.
- Please upload a current resume that provides educational and professional background information
- Are you or will you be a first generation college graduate in your family?