FIU Foundation Scholarship
- Graduate of a high school in Miami-Dade or Broward County
- U.S. citizen or U.S. legal permanent resident who has been a resident of Florida for a minimum of three (3) years
- Exemplary service to the community (as determined by applicant’s personal statement), with preference given to service to the Jewish community
- Intend to pursue a professional degree, including but not limited to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), business, education, accounting, journalism, management, hospitality or nursing. Online programs are not eligible.
- Enrolled full time
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor/other professional who can attest to the student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service within the past two (2) years.
- Scholarship will be awarded to FIU students who do not generally qualify for free financial aid but have financial need.
Award Amount- based on enrollment and need. Up to $4,000 for Fall 2023.
Questions- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 4,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a brief personal statement that describes your educational goals and how this scholarship will help you fulfill those goals. Please emphasize your community service or service to the Jewish Community.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor/other professional who can attest to your academic potential, leadership qualities, and community service within the past 2 years.