Panorama Travel First Generation Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all eligible Honors College students who are participating in Honors Study Abroad programs. However, preference will be given to students who are Hispanic-American or of Spanish culture with origins in Mexico, South America, Central America, or the Caribbean.
- Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
- In the first generation of their family to complete a college degree (students whose siblings have attained or are pursuing a degree are eligible);
- Resident of the state of Florida;
- Enrollment for a minimum of six credit hours per semester;
- Have financial need as determined through the FAFSA and be eligible for a Pell Grant;
- Be Hispanic-American or a person of Spanish culture with origins in Mexico, South America, Central America, or the Caribbean, regardless of race;
- Preference will be given to students of Nicaraguan descent;
- Preference will be given to students with a strong community service background.
- Must be eligible to participate in the Study Abroad program, of which the 6 IDH credits will satisfy Honors College curriculum requirements.
- Students must Fulfill annual Honors College engagement and service requirements.
- The declared program cannot be changed;
- All Study Abroad academic and policy requirements must be met.
Amount (one-time): Up to $1,000 a year
Questions? Email email@example.com