SGA Single Parent Scholarship
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Any undergraduate or graduate student who is a single parent or whose parent is a single parent
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Fully admitted degree-seeking student
- Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 undergraduate/9 graduate credits during the term of award- Fall 2023 and Spring 2024)
- Minimum undergraduate 3.0 GPA; graduate 3.3 GPA
- Must include one (1) letter of recommendation on professional letterhead. Letter MUST be from teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service
- Must be in good Judicial standing at the University
- Scholarship will be awarded evenly between the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters
For additional information or questions please email email@example.com or call 305-348-0349.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation. Letter MUST be from a teacher, professor, academic counselor or advisor who can attest to student’s academic potential, leadership qualities, and/or community service.
- Is your parent a single parent?
- Are you currently a single parent?
- Single Parent Scholarship: Please provide tax forms as proof that student/parent is a single parent.