Undergraduate Admissions - Ambassador Merit Scholarship (Out of State/International Students Only)
Undergraduate Admissions Ambassador Scholarship – Out of State/International Students Application.
To be considered, students must submit a completed scholarship application no later than March 26. A complete application includes having received the required two letters of recommendation by this date.
To enter the competition, a student must:
- Be enrolled as a high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enroll full-time in college following the completion of high school;
- Admitted to Early Fall/Fall 2023 terms by March 26, 2023;
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States
- Meet minimum scholarship requirements-
- 4.0 GPA (weighted)
- 1280 SAT or 27 ACT
Questions- please e-mail email@example.com or call 305.348.0349.
- Supplemental Questions
- “The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.” – Wilma Mankiller. In 500 words or less, tell us about a period when you were unsuccessful at something. What were the circumstances at that point in time? How did you respond to failure? What did you learn from it?
- Please submit TWO letters of recommendation. The scholarship committee will read and review each letter of recommendation thoroughly so make sure you are putting forth the best representation of you!
- Please enter the name and e-mail address of reference provider 1.
- Please enter the name and e-mail address of reference provider 2.