Hospitality Graduate Scholarship - Florida Residents
Scholarships are available to admitted graduate Hospitality Management Students in the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, BEGINNING IN SUMMER 2023 ONLY. If you were admitted or started in a previous semester, you are not eligible. If you are starting in a future semester, please wait until the scholarship application for your start date opens.
Must be a Florida Resident (for tuition purposes)
Must be fully admitted student to Summer 2023 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including:
- Revenue Management Specialization
- Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization
- Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization
- Cruise Line Operations Specialization
Must be enrolled full-time (minimum 9 graduate credits during the term of award in both Summer 2023 & Fall 2023)
Minimum 3.25 GPA as calculated by the Graduate Admissions Office (3.25 GPA in upper-division 60 credits)
To apply, students should submit a scholarship application including:
- Applicants must write a 1 – 2 page statement of professional goals, including reasons how receiving a scholarship is going to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Current resume
$3,000.00 ($1,500 each in Summer 2023 and renewable for $1,500 in Fall 2023 with 3.0 GPA)