MSIRE Merit Scholarship
This scholarship was designed to reward individuals who have shown exemplary academic and work achievements.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be admitted into the Fall (August) 2023 start term of the MS in International Real Estate program
- Current enrolled students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GMAT score of 600, or
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GRE score of 158 on the quantitative section and 160 on the verbal section, or
- Real Estate & Finance undergraduate degree with a 3.5 upper-division GPA with proof of community service, internship, or extra-curricular involvement, or
- Ten years of real estate related work experience with a minimum GPA of 3.25 upper-division coursework, or
- Previously earned a master’s degree with a 3.5 GPA, alongside a 3.25 upper-division GPA in undergraduate real estate or finance coursework
Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee scholarship.