Florida Emerging Journalists Scholarship Fund
For consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Be a rising junior or senior student in good academic standing, preferably pursuing degrees in journalism, communications or a closely related field during the award period.
2. Florida residents who demonstrate a commitment to journalism, preferably in Florida newsrooms upon graduation
3. Applicants must submit a resume, an essay explaining their commitment to journalism, preferably in Florida (maximum of 500 words), and three examples of published work
Award amount: two student scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each per semester.
Students must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or International students on an F1 visa to be eligible.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Communication + Journalism
- Supplemental Questions
- Essay explaining your commitment to journalism, preferably in Florida (maximum of 500 words).
- Please upload an updated resume.
- Three examples of published work:
- Example 1
- Example 2
- Example 3