Ambient Edge Students Affected by Cancer Scholarship
We understand that there are many ways for cancer to affect a life. Our scholarship is open to students who have been diagnosed with cancer themselves, as well as those who have stood by a loved one. Survivors, current cancer patients, and the allies of patients and survivors are welcome to apply. A single case of cancer can impact whole families or friend groups—often for years to come. We want to recognize this breadth of experience in our scholarship.
Our hope is that this scholarship will help a student overcome the unique challenges they’ve faced, and turn at least some small part of their cancer experience into a source of strength.
- You must be currently enrolled in, or were accepted to, an accredited college/university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome, as are incoming first-year students.
- Your GPA is 3.0 or higher.
- You are either a current/former cancer patient, or have stood by a loved one who was diagnosed with cancer.
- You must submit a copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay (see below) using the form on this page.
Please fill out the form on this page along with the following information:
- A copy of your current college/university transcript. Unofficial copies are fine. If you are an incoming first-year student, you may attach a transcript from your high school (or other most recent school) instead.
- You must attach a 500-1,000 word essay on the following topic:
How did your experience with cancer change the way you look at your own life or the world around you? Did it affect your goals, or change the way you want to live your life? And how are you living up to that or pursuing those goals today? Tell us how your personal experience has shaped your broader approach to life, the people around you, and/or your career goals.
For more information, click the Visit button below