Honors College Study Abroad Scholarship
Are you very interested in participating in an Honors College Study Abroad Program? The Honors College is committed to funding a select number of students with a program scholarship, so you can learn in an exciting overseas environment.
• Current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
• Essay/personal statement (2-page, double-spaced) stating the program you would like to attend, why you wish to participate in the selected Study Abroad program, and why you should be selected as a recipient of the scholarship.
• Must be eligible to participate in the Study Abroad program, of which the 6 IDH credits will satisfy open Honors College curriculum requirements.
• Financial need as determined by the Financial Aid Office.
Must be a U.S Citizen, Permanent Resident or International student on an F1 visa.
• Tuition and personal expenses are not included;
• The declared program cannot be changed;
• All Study Abroad academic and policy requirements must be met.
Students must Fulfill annual Honors College engagement and service requirements.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org