Chick-fil-A Community Scholars
Every year, twelve (12) $25,000 scholarships will be awarded to students based on academic success, community service and financial need. Selected Community Scholars will also be invited to participate in the Chick-fil-A Scholars Program, an optional one-year engagement that includes mentoring and leadership development alongside our Chick-fil-A True Inspiration Scholars.Through this program, we will recognize remarkable individuals who share our dedication to caring for others and caring for their communities. It is our pleasure to support the academic journeys of these future leaders.
- Be a resident in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada.
- Be a postsecondary undergraduate or graduate student or planning to enroll in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Be recommended by a teacher, coach, community leader or mentor, addressing the applicant’s personal and/or professional achievement. Up to three recommendation letters will be accepted.
Show demonstrated care through community-service in the twelve (12) months prior to application. Note: We understand COVID-19 may have changed how you were able to volunteer and show care to others. You will be asked to share in what ways you were able to make an impact on your community, friends and family over the last 12 months.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent). Academic awards and recognition will be considered. Applicants are required to upload a transcript that displays their name, school name, classes taken and GPA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Not be employed at a Chick-fil-A® restaurant or Chick-fil-A, Inc. at the time of application or the dependent or spouse of a Chick-fil-A, Inc. Employee or Operator.