NEWH South Florida Chapter Scholarship
NEWH South Florida Chapter is awarding scholarships up to $20,000 to students pursuing a major and career objective within the Hospitality Industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, architecture, etc.). Scholarship submission deadline date is September 15, 2022.
- Actively enrolled student: 2-year program freshman and above, 4-year sophomore/second year and above, or graduate level attending college in: Southern Florida
- 3.0 GPA (cumulative) overall “B” average or grade percentage of 83% – 86% equivalent
- Financial need through college for past/current/upcoming tuition or program approved books/supplies
- Major and career objective within a hospitality related field (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, etc.)
Did you know?
NEWH membership is not required but is FREE to students + full-time educators
- Students may apply by email, mail or online: www.newh.org (Scholarship/Chapter Scholarship Applications/South Florida)
To download the application, click “Visit” below.