B&N Book Scholarship
The Barnes and Noble Book Scholarship supports currently enrolled students with expenses related to books and educational materials.
To be eligible students must:
- Be enrolled full time for the Summer 2022 semester
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident ,an international student with an F-1 visa, or an eligible non-citizen
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Students already receiving a book scholarship from FIU are ineligible for this award.
- Students may choose to have the award applied directly to their FIU account to apply toward their Panther Book Pack charges or have the funds refund directly to them to purchase supplies elsewhere.
- Any updates in citizenship status, residency or financial aid can modify or forfeit eligibility for this award.
Questions? Contact us at 305-348-0349 or email@example.com.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a brief statement (200 word max) that describes your educational goals and how being a recipient of this book award will help you fulfill them.
- If selected, I would like my book scholarship applied: