Rogelio B. Figueroa and Aracely M. Figueroa Scholarship Endowment
Rogelio B. Figueroa and Aracely M. Figueroa Scholarship Endowment:
Awarded during the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 academic year.
• Entering or current Honors College student in good standing (min. 3.3 GPA);
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree, with a major in Accounting or Finance
• OR students seeking a degree in the Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
• Automatic renewal for four years, as funds allow, if recipient:
o remains a full-time Honors College student in good standing
o makes satisfactory progress towards a bachelor’s degree
o maintains a 3.3 cumulative GPA at FIU
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student on an aid eligible visa.
Questions- contact the Office of Scholarships at email@example.com.