Trimble FIU TTL Scholarship
Trimble (an industrial technology company) has partnered with the Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure, and Sustainability to provide scholarship opportunities for undergraduate students studying construction management.
The scholarship will be awarded for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Full-time degree-seeking student
- Admitted to Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure, and Sustainability majoring in Construction Management
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States
- College of Engineering and Computing, Construction Management