Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Merit Scholarship
The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program was established in the year 2000, and for nearly the past 20 years, the program has been dedicated to establishing leading professionals for the industry.
This scholarship was designed to reward individuals who have shown exemplary academic and work achievements.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Individual must be admitted into the MSF at FIU program to start Fall (August) 2021 – and not enrolled in classes. Neither applicants nor current, enrolled, students are eligible for this scholarship
Must meet one of the following requirements:
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GMAT score of 600, or
- Minimum upper-division GPA of 3.25 and a GRE score of 158 on the quantitative section and 160 on the verbal section, or
- Finance undergraduate degree with a 3.5 upper-division GPA with proof of community service, internship, or extra-curricular involvement, or
- Eight years of financial related work experience with a minimum GPA of 3.25 upper-division coursework, or
- Previously earned a master’s degree with a 3.5 GPA, alongside a 3.25 upper-division GPA in undergraduate coursework
Meeting minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee scholarship.