FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship
FIU Online has established the Academic Merit Scholarship to award a limited number of students who exhibit strong academic credentials upon admission.
The FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship is an award of $2,000, divided and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be new admitted students for the Spring 2022 semester in any of the below fully online or hybrid programs.
Scholarship recipient selection is competitive, and students are encouraged to apply early.
Eligible Fully Online and Hybrid Programs:
1. Online Master of Science in Engineering Management
2. Online Master of Science in Computer Engineering: Network Security
3. Online Master of Science in Hospitality Management
4. Online or Hybrid Master of Health Services Administration
5. Online Master of Public Health
6. Online Master of Science in Research Design and Analysis
1. Be a fully admitted new student in the above-mentioned programs.
2. Minimum 3.25 GPA in upper-division undergraduate coursework based on transcript evaluation.
3. Maintain continuous enrollment each semester.
4. Scholarship application must be submitted by the program application deadline.
5. This application is for new students starting their program Spring 2022.
- This scholarship opportunity is for new students beginning in the Spring 2022 semester. If you are beginning your program in a later semester, please check the FIU Academic Works website (https://fiu.academicworks.com) later to look for the scholarship opportunity for your beginning semester.
- Meeting any or all of the above requirements does not guarantee receipt of a scholarship.
- Scholarship amounts are subject to change.
- The award will be distributed and disbursed over the first 3 semesters in equal installments, after the add/drop date and tuition payment due date of each semester.
- Scholarship requires continuous full-time enrollment (part-time enrollment for flexible programs) and students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the admitted program.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- Students who are recipients of the FIU Online Corporate and Community Scholarship or the FIU Online GET STARTED Scholarship are not eligible for the FIU Online Academic Merit Scholarship.